East London-based label LNDR was born from a desire to create activewear that caters to even the busiest of metropolitan lifestyles. Launched in 2015, the brand has quickly become synonymous with sportswear that flawlessly combines form and function with a sophisticated design ethos. Their range of technical activewear utilises premium performance fabrications and innovative construction techniques to promote a natural range of motion, slim the silhouette and follow the natural muscle lines for exceptional performance and comfort with every wear, all without compromising the clean, contemporary aesthetic the brand is renowned for.
Our model is wearing size extra small to small tights. She usually takes a standard AU 8/Small, is 5’8” (173cm) tall, has a 81cm bust, 89cm hips and a 65cm waist.
- Length: Inside Leg: 72cm; Front Rise: 28cm; Leg opening: 21cm (size extra small to small)
- Fitted full-length design
- Compression circular knit design
- Deep burgundy marle shade
- High-rise waist with wide knitted waistband; double compression support
- Minimal seams; flat-locked seams to inner leg only
- Hydrophillic fabrication for enhanced moisture management
- Odour eliminating yarn technologies; anti-bacterial
- Targeted panelling for enhanced breathability
- Cool Comfort® moisture wicking technology
Warm machine wash. Drip dry. Do not iron.
Materials: 74% Polyamide, 17% Polyester & 9% Elastane
Eight Eight Tights by LNDR Online | Australia 960LN115SA75INW